Sunday, December 22, 2013

Trimester 3, 2013

I am half way through what will be the last summer of study for my current degree.  To say I am excited would be a slight understatement; the end is in sight and I am happy about that.  I am doing three units over the Christmas period and in between the end of school year rush, my finishing work, holidays, family and practicums three units is enough!


The units I am currently doing are:
EDAE224 Creative Arts Curriculum 2
EDSE213 Science and Technology
EDPE346 PDHPE - Health

After I finish this trimester I only have 6 units to go for my education degree and 3 units to go for the post graduate Theology certificate.  To borrow a phrase from Santa, I have made a list and checked it twice and all is looking well for 2014.  Merry Christmas indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.