Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trimester 1, 2013

Trimester 1 at UNE started at the end of February so I am a little behind with this post.  In addition to having started casual work this year I am still studying full time.  This has had its challenges but so far I am happy with the way things are coming together.


I am studying:
HIST150 - Colonial Australia
EDSS324 - Teaching HSIE/SOSE
EDPE247 -Teaching PE in Primary PDHPE
EDME258 - Maths: Space, measurement and number


My favorite unit so far is PE.  This may have something to do with having just been away for the intensive school which was a lot of fun but also because I value the role of physical education both in schools and homes.  I have also been enjoying the History unit.  I am more of an ancient/medieval history fan so there have been large gaps in my knowledge that are slowly filling in with this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.