Thursday, December 20, 2012

iPad


Guess what I got for Christmas this year?  Ok, the photos and title give it away so I think it is safe to presume I got an iPad.  I have been wanting one for awhile so I combined this years birthday and Christmas into one good present.

While I was on Practicum I made a note of a lot of apps that they used in the classroom.  I saved some to my wishlist in iTunes and downloaded a few when I got to the end of the month with data still on my internet plan.  I am such a planner when it comes to some things.  By the time I synced this iPad for the first time I had apps ready to go both for my study and teaching.


I took advantage of the Apple sale and bought an iPad and apple branded case together.  Because I am SUPER dorky I decided to use the free engraving option and I got the University of New England's' motto laser engraved on both the iPad and iPad case too.

I got an iPad 4 with Retina display with the WiFi and 32GB option.  I possibly should have gone bigger but I still have a lot of available space so think this one will be suit my needs for some time to come.

I will have to review some apps over the summer as I have found some really great ones that I think are a 'must have' item now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.