Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trimester 3, 2012

 
The last week of my prac was also the first week for Trimester 3.  I was behind before I started but now, towards the end of week 3 I am caught up, mostly.
 
This trimester I am doing four units.  I decided to do as many units as I could given I lost some units when I changed degrees.  I am still determined to make up the lost time and complete my degree in four years or less.  I don't know if I will manage that, but I can hope!
 
My units are:
EDSP400 Inclusive and Special Education
EDUC403 Teaching for Cultural Diversity - NESB Students
ENGL101 Engaging with Literature
HIST111 Medieval History
 
The last two units are part of my major/minor units for secondary education.  So much reading, but so much fun.  Because the trimester has started I thought I would also take a photo of the business end of the texts, lots of notes, colour coded too.  I do enjoy this part of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.